Saturday – Cabbage Hill & beyond: 44, 78 miles or Full Century
- Breakfast on your own
- Rest rooms at Tamastslikt will not be open yet. A rest room will be available a little over a mile along the bike route.
- 6:00 – 8:00 am: Late packet pickup at Tamastslikt Cultural Center
- 8:00 to 9:00 am: Ride start at Tamastslikt Cultural Center
- If you opt for full Century start/end at the Chamber of Commerce parking lot (no SAG support between the Chamber and Tamastslikt)
- 9:30 am to 4:00 pm: Emigrant Spring rest stop (mile 22)
- 10:00 – 2:00pm: Mini stop at Oregon Trail Interpretive Center (mile 39)
- 5:30 pm: SAG support ends
- 6:00 – 10:00 pm: Burger Bar Buffet at OMG! Burgers & Brews
- Purchase raffle tickets for prize drawing at Saturday’s dinner.
- There will be multiple prizes
- 6 tickets for $5 or $1 a ticket
- Proceeds go towards POW’s grant program supporting youth activities
Sunday — Bar M, out and back Ride
On Sunday morning the POW riders invite you to join us on a 50 mile ride, (25 miles out and 25 miles back), to Bar M Ranch. Less overall climbing, but another scenic ride. We will ride paved roads until we hit gravel, which is where Bar M is located. If you choose not to ride the whole route, you can turn back at any time. We will begin and end at Tamastslikt, the very same same location as the mini CROC start. Meet at the start ready to ride at 8 a.m. Sunday morning. Afterward, you may be interested in going to OMG! for lunch, which has happy hour all day Sundays.