- Rider Fee: $60 all inclusive
- Non-Rider $20 for Saturday evening buffet
- Full SAG support
- Fully supported refreshment stops
- 4:00 – 8:00 pm: Packet pickup at OMG! Burgers and Brews, 241 South Main Street, Pendleton
- Enjoy dinner at one of Pendleton’s many excellent restaurants: Gourmet to casual, something for every taste.
- See your packet for restaurant info and discount coupons.
- Breakfast – on your own
- Rest rooms at Tamastslikt will not be open yet. A rest room will be available a little over a mile along the bike route.
- 6:00 – 8:00 am: Late packet pickup at Tamastslikt
- 8:00 – 9:00 am: Ride start at Tamastslikt
- 6:00 – 10:00 pm: Burger bar buffet at OMG! Burgers & Brews (241 S Main St.)
On Sunday morning the POW riders invite you to join us on a 50 mile ride, (25 miles out and 25 miles back), to Bar M Ranch. Less overall climbing, but another scenic ride. We will ride paved roads until we hit gravel, which is where Bar M is located. If you choose not to ride the whole route, you can turn back at any time. We will begin and end at Tamastslikt, the very same same location as the mini CROC start. Meet at the start ready to ride at 8 a.m. Sunday morning. Afterward, you may be interested in going to OMG! for lunch, which has happy hour all day Sundays.
- Check out our Other Activities page
- $20 – for each non-rider who accompanies a rider and wants to participate Friday evening buffet dinner.
Special Dietary Needs
- There will be a veggie burger available at OMG! Saturday evening.
- Please keep your bikes secured at all times before and after the ride. Please bring locks or secure your bikes indoors or in/on your vehicles.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.